Why she doesn't want to talk to me about her personal life anymore?

Anonymous
I have this friend that we used to talk about her personal life every so often but every since we started flirting and hugging on each other she stopped talking to me about guy problems/general stuff going on in her life now.

She only talk to me about deeper things that goes on in her life. Like She only confine in me when she's mad or when I make her mad/work. If she gets mad at me or something and I hug or hold her while she's mad at me she gets quiet and I apologize for what I did usually something small and we move forward. It has been a month since we started flirting and hugging/cuddling with her. At first she was confused as to why but when I told her why she expects it now. I used to be that close male friend.

We used to talk about her "guy problems" and vice versa now we don't talk about none of that. But she also don't want me getting to friendly with other women. But she talks to this other guy about her problems now and not me.

Why she stopped talking to me? Did she replace me as a close male friend of hers?
11 mo
Have I been replaced as a best male friend in her life?
1
1