Girl I like invites me to hang out with her at her boyfriend house, catching me off guard not sure what to think? Please read details - complicated?

Anonymous
Complicated ( in short ) - I have been heavily connecting with a girl for months now. There has been so many synchronicities that I can not ignore, I really feel there is a deep soul connection, I really like her. Whenever we chat it’s always for 1.5 - 2 hours. There is clearly tug & pull, - she contacts me/I contact her. When we hang out it goes well. Trust me there is signs she has been interested - girls I’m friends with agree. We have been telling each other things we like about each other without actually saying “ I like you.” She tells me secrets. Unfortunately she has a boyfriend, typically I would not take interested from the start. We started connecting before we met in person originally, only for me to find out that she has a boyfriend after our initial meet in person, though also mentions that in her soul she does not feel her relationship will last. Since then she has mentioned her boyfriend/relationship to me, she never says much about his character, though certainly has made comments that clearly show disdain in the relationship. Her friend told me they have been on/off for a year. I doubt her boyfriend knows I exist. After chatting tonight, I ask her if she wants to hang out again. She said yes, then out of nowhere tells me perhaps I could come to her boyfriends house to hang out, implying I will hang out with both of them. I was caught so off guard, I said yeah maybe, though of course I don’t want this! After hanging up I get a text expressing gratitude for the conversation, though also an apology that she is an emotional mess & all over the place. I assume it was about this hangout invite, but I did not respond. I’m incredibly confused, I’m not sure what to think or feel? Thoughts that crossed my mind: She want to make him jealous, am I being used? Am I just her emotional support? Is she trying to get me to directly compete with him? Perhaps none of these thoughts are correct. Advice please!
Girl I like invites me to hang out with her at her boyfriend house, catching me off guard not sure what to think? Please read details - complicated?
Add Opinion