How to deal with a negative freind who always makes me feel ugly?

Anonymous
I have a very negative person in my life who I work with and we became friends. She has a very judgmental and rude personality which was not apparent in the beginning... I notice she scrutinizes everyone and everything and calls almost everyone ugly. I can sense her judging me extremely as well and probably thinks I'm also ugly. She talks shit about everyone and says how they are ugly. Especially other women who she constantly talks about. Her presence is extremely negative and judgmental. Although she has never out right said anything like that to me she has also never given me a compliment and constantly talks about all women. How to deal with this person? And I mean in such a way that it does not backfires or cause me drama because she is known for getting revenge and exposing everyone's secrets.
2
1