Girls behaviour?

Davidandrew76
met this women in a community group I attend, after introducing myself, I decided to add her as a friend on social media. she has two kids, I know she is single.

She seems very shy, but I have noticed she has been glancing at me and she turns away quickly when I see her, and at some meetings she has totally ignored me while she's handing out leaflets, she just walked right by me.

Over the course of the weeks I would send her some comments and likes and she would like lots of my posts, she then started to PM me and her messages had a lot of emojis and some kisses. But I called her a lovely girl, and said If she ever needs me, I am here for her in a PM when she was upset, and the PMs stop and she hasn't liked any of my posts..

But now I have approached her and gave her a hug and spoke for a good few minutes, she seemed to be leaning into me when I was in the group setting after the hug, and before we departed I said I hope your ok, she said aww and gave me a hug and twirled her hair the classic sign. Not sure why she doesn't PM or comment on my post anymore.

Maybe she doesn't want her friends and family to know, as I noticed before her emojis and kisses seemed to be only for me or one of her female friends. I am an outgoing guy, so women tend to approach me who are in the group, she seems to come closer to me when there is women near by.

If I am standing by her side, when I look at her, she moves her eyes away and then moves away from me. from her social media I seen that she lost her mum 7 years ago. and I haven't seen any of her dads photos, but she does show pictures of her dads collection she gathered. I hope he is still here on earth. What do you ladies think?
1 y
Good News. We spoke at good length, for a good 30mins. it seemed her attention was solely on me, even with people around intervening in our conversation, I don't think either of us was trying to be rude. We just seemed to be in that moment. I couldn't possibly kiss her, it was not the right place. She has very little time to herself. she said PM me anytime. The poor women suffers from anxiety, and sleep issues. she lost her mum 7 years ago. Her dad despaired two years ago and barley talks to her
1 y
Also. Her children's father passed away 3 years ago. I hope I can bring her some happiness now , she is clearly showing interested. It might take her a while for her to go out with me, she clearly was comfortable with opening up to me and comforting her
Girls behaviour?
1
1