When a girl goes dark how long should you wait to contact?

bluetoblack99
I met a girl on dating app who lives in a state I visit often (4 months a year) about 2 months ago. For a while we texted almost everyday and we did talk over the phone. We did mention about possibly meeting up. But her pushback was she’s paranoid about covid. That might be a legit concern. However that also could be her self sabotaging bs excuse for really just not wanting to me in person. I did tell her I planned to get tested before flying out there. Then about 10 days ago she went dark after two unreciprocated texts.

I learned many years ago it’s best to withdraw when girls go dark. Never ever over pursue. I really do hate this cat like behavior bs but a cat is a cat and you to LET it be a cat.

My plan is to wait 2 weeks to text her again. I would like to make plans to see her September when I visit. I’m not counting on it but I know if I use tact I got a chance.

So how long should I wait? Or should I just not text her again period and write her off unless she texts me?
2
3