I am at a side of a bar. Girl who has a boyfriend comes alone and sits right next to me (many other seats) and even asks me for a ride home. Why?

Rab1901
This was actually years ago but I just thought about it.

This was the first time meeting this girl but she knew a few people who worked at the bar.

There were literally 6-7 seats in between me and the next person but she sat right next to me and ordered her drink. She was really pretty, and I've had pretty girls interested in me before, so that wasn't new, but itfelt almost too good (too easy) to be true tbh, so I was a little flustered and I actually walked to bathroom. As I walked, I saw a couple from my high school, who saw the girl sit down, and they even told me that I should talk to her. I talked to her after using the bathroom. She seemed very happy that I was talking to her, but after a while she did tell me she mention something about her boyfriend who I knew existed from her facebook that she gave me later.

After we finished our drinks, she asked for a ride home. She lived 5 blocks away and it was late so I gave her a ride, and she asked to exchange facebooks. I never really made a move because she had a boyfriend but I just recently thought about this interaction again. What do you think?
Sign of interest for sure
Probable sign of interest
Slight possibility of interest
Vote C
No sign of interest
Vote D
I honestly don't have a clue.
Vote E
Other (comment)
Vote F
GirlGuy
11 mo
I actually knew she had a boyfriend just from the conversation being very natural, but I just mentioned the part about knowing he exists just in case because I know that some of you would think she just made that up because I messed up the conversation.
0
1