When the actions of jealous or envious women involve placing another woman’s life in danger, what kind of personality does she have?

Anonymous
With so many people around the world asking questions on here, I don't feel safe to explain what she has done and is still doing which puts my life at risk. All I can say is that this involves revealing a very personal secret of mine to guys who didn’t hesitate to do what they did to me. She doesn’t stop, and I keep questioning if she lacks simple logic, or if this is pure hatred. Three guys told me she told them while others said stuff which proved to me they know my secret, it's really scary, and I wish I could explain why. I want to believe that she lacks simple logic, that she isn’t doing this intentionally, maybe she's trying to help me find a guy, but she doesn't really know the dangers that come with revealing a secret like this one.
0
2