Why would this girl runaway from me and seem disinterested then try get my attention?

Anonymous
Is this some sort of playing hard to get game or something else?

I’ve known this girl for a couple of weeks and we had chemistry and just had a great time getting to know each other we opened up to each other and talked all the time, always laughed at my jokes, strong eye contact when we chatted and now she’s kind of acting weird.

I approach her and she either runs away or acts busy and can’t talk, seems disinterested other times.

Sometimes we talk and she acts fidgety and nervous. I’ve caught her staring at me a few times as well. Anyway I’ve kind of just not worried about it too much and just kept doing my usual stuff and notice now she’s trying to get my attention, flirting with other guys making out she’s having a good time with them and looking at me. She talks loud with her friends when she walks past wanting me to notice her, then other times when she’s around she ignores me on purpose and acknowledges others.

I’m thinking what is with this girl why has she started acting like this?
0
1