You know sending nudes are a personal choice? You know there can be consequences for every action?

bro25
This post i commented on saying "Or just don't send nudes..." got some peope heated when i used common sense. I was even told by another user that being murdered is a choice? Wtf I guess I feel like getting murdered in 30 years.. nah that makes no fucking sense. Women and men you know the internet is not safe? Hence why cybersecurity is a thing and why you don't give passwords or personal information out. So tell me how can you complain about information you send to people getting leaked? Even if it was via text message someone could screenshot your nude body put it on pornhub. com or something and it will continue to float around forever or people re-share it. Im not justifying their actions of doing so but all of it could've been completely avoided. And if you are in a relationship why can't you see each other face to face obviously at one point they had to when it was time to go to court and im sure that wasn't hard to do. You dont need to send nudes to survive it is a option and a that not a good choice. Life is all about decisions and which decisions you make can drastically change your life. These are all facts im speaking. Send nudes as much as you want but bad things can happen. I always see women that are saying dont ask for nudes but now a huge majority are for sending nude then suing someone so they can get some money? Wtf? Still want to know how being murdered is a choice if anyone cares to explain.
1 mo
1
1