Girls, what does it say if a girl only follows guys who are super buff and in shape?

Anonymous
Yes, I know it means that the physical aspect is something she likes and most likely prefers. For me, I have an athletic build but I'm not some super muscular guy and I noticed she doesn't follow me on Instagram, I've been talking to her for 2 years through DM's only, she'll talk to me but now it's limited to just a 1 day response and I see her adding other guys or accepting other guys to follow her. She has told me, "if I didn't want to talk to you I would just tell you" or "you seem like a very sweet guy" or "you seem like a harmless guy to meet up with" that's great and all (I guess) but despite her saying that I have a gut feeling she's not being 100% honest. I will wait a few weeks to be patient, maybe she's busy, I am busy anyways with school so its not a big deal but if she doesn't respond back by October, I'm just going to unfollow her and not talk to her anymore. It's annoying because I have been respectful, a gentleman, caring (asking her how she is or how her day is). Please note I do NOT do this every day, girls who answer this will often assume im being annoying and overbearing but thats not the case i'll just say it here n there to have convo and see whats up thats all. I mean if a girl asks me "hows it going" here and there I am not going to be like "ewww she's sooooo overbearing". What do you think I should do going forward?
1