Have you ever had any part of your bathing suit come loose, or untie, when you jumped into the swimming pool, river or ocean?

laurieluvsit
I have had my top come off more than once and my bottom even slipped down before I realized it and I pulled it back up when I was younger.
Have you ever had any part of your bathing suit come loose, or untie, when you jumped into the swimming pool, river or ocean?
Am I the only one this has ever happened too?

Or just as bad... look what a puppy can do! ... lol
A. Yes! I have had that happen once
Vote A
B. Yes, I have had that happen more than once
Vote B
C. No, that has never happened to me, thank God!
Vote C
D. It has never happened to me but I have seen it happen to someone else
Vote D
E. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Bikini Fail" survey
Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
1 mo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGnokOufvVs

A guy looses his swim suit in the ocean on this great music video :)
Add Opinion