Girls, Girls (single and straight ladies), do any of you ever get genuinely lonely and just want a guy?

(Straight ladies only, please. Preferably single, as well. It's okay if you are gay/queer, but I'm only concerned about how women feel about liking men. Not other women.)
Do any of you ever get lonely and just long for or desire a good man to be with at night? And I don't mean the "single by choice, waiting for Mr. Right/Perfect to come along" version of "single" either. I mean, you're actually single, lonely, and just want a good decent man, but can't find any who are also single, or won't treat you really badly.

Does that ever happen to women? Especially women under 35. Has it ever happened to women in the past, even before these modern woke anti-male times we're living in? I only ask because I've never met a lonely woman before. Every straight woman I knew were single by choice (with ridiculous high standards, to boot), or not-single.
7