Why might a shy girl stop dressing with skintight clothes when I showed the slightest hint of pulling away?

Anonymous
One day, she was wearing painted on clothes, and spent the beginning of the day orbiting around me, giving me plenty of prolonged eye contact, bending over and arching her back whilst looking at me. But later that day, started ignoring me and acted really aloof and curt.

I got frustrated, so I pulled away a bit, and continued to do what I was doing, without acting reactive.

The slightest change in my behavior, and from that point on, she started dressing in quite baggie, unrevealing clothes.

Any idea why a shy girl might wear skintight clothes and try to get noticed, but behave so reactively the moment a guy pulls away a bit (when in fact, he's responding to her inconsistency and mixed signals)? It could just be games, but it seems like too much effort to put into "just playing games".
0
1