Girls, I feel like modern feminism have been very misleading to men?

Anonymous
I say this because I listen to podcasts by women while at work and I notice a lot of discrepancies in what they say versus their feminists ideologies.

For instance, I remember early on in modern feminism that Emma Watson was saying, "men need to cry too, to just let it all out." But I heard Whitney Cummings on her podcast say that a man crying is the most unattractive thing ever to her. I've also heard women say that they should help work and pay for things, and I remember Nikki Glaser saying that when she sees a man at her comedy gig or she has to pay for something that he is automatically beneath her and completely undesirable.

I also notice hypocrisies in young adult literature that stand out to me in spite of a good story. Women say how they hate how men fight to prove their manliness, but in the book "The Host" by Stephanie Meyer, the main male character is constantly showing his dominance over other men by beating them into submission, at least that's how I interpret it. It's extremely animalistic in that sense of domination. I just find it disheartening, because I try to listen to women's views on things, but it feels like trying to live by what they say they want also makes me subhuman in their eyes.
1