How am I supposed to calm my girlfriend down on her period without losing my life?

Anonymous
My girlfriend is on her period and its really hard to not piss her off. she's normally really nice, cute, and sweet that it makes you wonder if she ever attacked anything once in her life, but when she's having a "day" its fucking insane. I tried to cuddle her, cook up some of her favorites, and watch anime with her yet nothing is working. She tried biting me when I had her lay on my shoulder. It isn't a "love bite". She literally tried to BITE MY ARM OFF. She then started to swear at me for no reason until she told me to "fuck off you're so fucking annoying". I got so fed up I did just that and now she's even MORE pissed because I'm doing what she told me to do which is ignoring her. She started yelling thing that I can't even make out of. I then decided to go down on her "I heard it SHOULD work" and it did but only for a while. She then started getting mad again. Wtf else am I supposed to do?
2
9