Girls, So I think this girl is annoyed with me because I haven’t asked her out yet?

Anonymous
Would you get annoyed if you were giving a guy signals but he isn’t making a move?
We have a lot of chemistry and feel like we have some sexual tension between us. I make her laugh, I catch her staring, she looks deep into my eyes when we talk. But recently she has gone cold and distant on me, or acting weird. I don’t know if I’ve said something that has made her take a step back, or she doesn’t think I reciprocate her feelings or not. We used to talk all the time and she suggested hanging out soon when she’s not so busy and I was like ok cool. I thought she would let me know but I think she wanted me to ask her out now that I think about it. I didn’t realise it was a date or anything I thought it was just like a whatever, hang out as friends kind of thing. She seems really mad with me and ignores me on purpose. But then other times tries to get my attention and smiles. Then she tries to make me jealous with other guys, trying to show she’s having a great time. What do you girls think? Is she pissed off that I haven’t made a move or is something else? I really like her but I’m confused now I’m not sure what she wants.
2