I blame myself for this situation, but does she deserve a little blame?

Anonymous
I met this girl at work. She approached me and we became friends. I don’t even know if we were really friends because most of our text interactions was her complaining about various guys. I started to like her because she was very attractive. I told her I like you and she didn’t feel the same so I moved on. She acted very awkward and gave me weird vibes but we stayed in contact. There were numerous times we fell out and reconnected and that was initiated by her. I settled for this so called friendship when I was looking for a real connection and that just wasn’t there. She just wanted a guy to vent to and entertain her when she was bored or wanted attention. She wasn’t interested in anything beyond that. She didn’t want to hang out or nothing. Everything was about her. Stupid enough I provided that and stayed. One day I had enough and pretty much ended a bad situation I put myself in. The damage was done. I blame myself solely for this because I argued with her and acted entitled
1
2