Why won’t she invite me out with them?

Anonymous
I’m a sophomore in college and me and my roommate hangout all the time and go everywhere together. She has a best friend who goes to college a few hours away and my roommate lives an hour away so her boyfriend comes to visit a lot. Whenever her best friend comes she always invites her to hangout with her and her boyfriend but won’t invite me!! I know that’s her best friend and everything but me and my roommate are extremely close. She only invited me once for a game night with them and her boyfriend is really nice and was trying to get to know me so I wouldn’t mind hanging out with them. She gassed her best friend up so much and thinks she’s so pretty and she thinks the same about me and tells me I’m a 10 and stuff but her best friend has a boyfriend too so maybe that’s why but I don't know. My roommate seems pretty confident in her relationship and knows I wouldn’t do that to her. But she knows her boyfriend is my type and like I said she finds me pretty and stuff but I don't know if that’s why she won’t invite me to hang out. Normally her boyfriend comes down a lot and it’s just them hanging out which I understand because I would do the same thing but like I said, when her friend is there she invites her to hangout with her and her boyfriend and not me! Lol am I overthinking this. My roommate is very inclusive so there’s something sus about this.
Why won’t she invite me out with them?
Add Opinion