She showed a lot of signs of liking me but she said she isn't interested?

Anonymous
i'm literally heartbroken... she did so many things which showed she definitely had a thing for me. She always looks at me, made eye contact, she moved closer to me if she saw me, she got nervous when i'm around her and the most obvious sign... she got angry/jealous when she saw me 2 times with another girl. She did everything to watch me and the girl with me.. she also wanted me to notice her. I'm sorry but why would you get mad if you saw someone you didn't like with another girl or guy? And basically the other things she does. It doesn't make any sense.

How I got her answer? My friends pretty much puched me to talk to her but in real life I just couldn't. So they wanted me to text her so I did. I asked her if I could call her and she said yes so I did. The first few minutes it was about something that happened but wasn't really between us in that way. But then I had to tell her... so I did. I noticed that she sounded nervous (so was I) and I heard her laughing a few times. So while I was telling her about my feelings she was seriously quite.. complete silence. I also said something like it made me pissed so she asked me with a laughing voice "why are you pissed?" Well because of my thoughts. Basically it took her a while to actually answer but she then did and told me she wasn't interested.

I don't feel so good...
24 d
Also I expected her to end the phone call but I was the one who ended it. If I didn't, we would've been talking even longer. Not sure if that matters... probably not.
1
1