How come women don't think about realistic issues when it comes to their partners?

ManHater
I never understood this, why do women put themselves through the suffering of their partners inability to pull his own weight in life? When women are with men who can't make enough to support the kids the woman works 2 jobs to support him and the kids. Why does she do this... because she loves him? Love love love, it is probably the #1 killer for women in the world today. I just can't understand how most women can be blind to the realities of the world when they are in love and infatuated with a man. Yet women accept these things in life like their gluttons for punishment. I never understood how some women can commit to men who can't provide for their family. A guy earning 100 K a year to the guy who makes 23K a year for a woman that does not matter as long as she is in love. Having kids with a man who can't afford kids or support the family yet she still slaves away to support the family and accepts it all for the name of "love". Love the #1 killer for all women in this world forever they are a slave to this emotion.
1
1