Should I confront a new coworker if she’s talking negatively about me to other coworkers? Or do I ignore it and it’ll go away?

Anonymous
I’ve been here for a couple years now. This girl started a month ago. We work at a coffee shop, there’s about 7 of us girls, and one is one of my best friends. The new girl doesn’t know that. One day she started talking about me to my friend and my friend played dumb and didn’t say anything to see what she was trying to say. She started out saying I was so nice and I’m super pretty and then she just started in on me... saying I did terrible at closing, listed things I supposedly did, started talking about etc. I’ve always been a closer and I’ve always done perfect, I’m a perfectionist and I always make sure everything is done well. This girl also doesn’t respond to my messages, while she messages other coworkers back and send them hearts. In person she ignores me, even if I try to do friendly things she’ll not be receptive but then is to other coworkers. Just an overall vibe and I didn’t do anything to her. I don't know what to do, if she’ll stop or what I even did to make her not like me?
2
2