Did I upset her?

Anonymous
there's this woman at work who's showing me signs of interest at work but lately I'm not sure if she's upset with me now

So in the last couple of weeks I've got a new car which everyone seems to like at work, one day she randomly walks up 2 me on the way back from the toilet and starts saying how nice my car is and asks a question "will you let me sit in it?" I said maybe and she was all smiles. Later on she asked for my help and we were being a little dirty with each other with innuendos and made close up eye contact and smiling at each other.

So this is the bad bit. A couple of days later she saw me talking to this other woman twice in quick succession and on the second time she walked past us when she was walking to the toilet, she looked right at me while I was talking to this woman, once she came out the toilet and I asked if she was ok but she responded with yes and turned her head back really quickly with attitude... to stop her from leaving I said hows your day going and she stopped came back to me and said "yeah it's fine, why do you always wear a cap" like really randomly. I'm losing my hair and I've found myself wearing a cap a lot now. But I said that "I just do" then asked her if she wanted to sit in my car and she laughed and said maybe one day then walked off. I was confused because it was her idea to sit in the car.

Now she's pretty much ignoring me

Was she jealous that I was talking to this other girl? Then decided to attack an insecurity of mine?

I have noticed getting attitude from her when she's seen me talking to other girls in the past.
Did I upset her?
1
1