Why do women sleep around during their youth and the complain about not finding a true relationship in the future?

CasaNorba
I'm not saying people dont have the right to sleep around if they feel like doing so, because after all who am I to judge?

but now logically speaking if finding a good relationship someday is one of your priorities in life then why fuck up this same priority for yourself by sleeping around before getting there?

do women not realize that the majority of men who do prioritize serious commitments do not want to waste it all on women who are used up? I mean I can write a book on why is justifying for us men to have these views. used up women are obviously not relationship material because obviously is she had the need to be with different men in such a short period of time then it means she doesn't know what serious commitments are to begin with. lets not forget that sleeping around left to right can also be a sign of insanity, its insane women who love to sleep around because again this is the only way they can feel love and validation and again no man wants to commit to this either.

till then I just ask myself why do these women do this to themselves?
5
7