Why do females so superficial and shallow and lack the ability to see past a male's physical appearance?

ethan086
Stop saying that males are more influenced by looks than females because that's BULLSHIT. There are some males who care how females look, but it's an extremely small percentage of them. With females however, 99 percent of them are shallow superficial pricks who can't see past how males look.

I don't care about the fact that females only wanna get with hot males, but what I have a problem with is the fact they have to outwardly express their hatred towards ugly males and can't just keep it to themselves.

Also, lots of females admit that when they see an ugly males acting confident, it makes them angry because they despise ugly males and don't think that ugly males should have the right to be confident.

Also, at school, females always refuse to sit next to ugly boys. If the teacher tells them to sit next to a boy who's physically ugly, the girl is like "ewww he's so ugly I don't wanna sit next to ugly people"

Below are some of the many instances of females being judgmental on how males look.
Why do females so superficial and shallow and lack the ability to see past a males physical appearance?
Why do females so superficial and shallow and lack the ability to see past a males physical appearance?
Why do females so superficial and shallow and lack the ability to see past a male's physical appearance?
Add Opinion