Your old date/ex pm's you out of nowhere en say it was by accident... she was all over the place, so what do you think?

+5Xper
Anonymous
Im a protective/do good person.

Imagine, a loooot of bad things (mostly from her side) happend about 8months ago and some time earlyer. In her deffence she was in a bad place.
And i endend it after 3 months of dating an 6m in talking.

So out of nowhere i got 'hi', send 'hi' back en then 'oh wrong 'joelles".
So i sayd 'oke, but how are you?'
After that al lot op info get send my way and is normal talk but is was all about her. Then i told her some things about me and she give me some passive agrassive advice that i should join an meeting group where she is planning on going.
then she asks 'how is you relationschip status?' So... 'single'
she then told me that she (i don't know in what way) still thinks about me sometimes.
2 messages later she says that she has a boyfriend about 3 months.
I told her that it would not be fair that we keep in contact (for her, me and her boyfriend).

But im stil not sure why she said it that way?

I was thinking
She like me in her life and want me back as a friend/support.(not a good/healthy choice for me).
She was really think in a romantic way (also not the best choice for me and her boyfriend).
She was just unloading info/stress.

(sorry, for my bad English.)
2