I know a girl who copies everything that l do and bullies and harasses me, what should l do?

Anonymous
There is a girl, who is my acquaintance but she tries to immitate me and sets people to harass me, she stalks my male friend and uses my friendship with him to spread rumours about us, that we are dating. I recently came to know that this girl, used to secretly take my pictures and gets my pictures from my social media, from our mutual friends, and copies exactly what l do. She pretends to my friend as if we were close friends but l don't even know her apart from her name. My social media is private, so that means her mutual friends are secretly sending my pictures to her.
Note: l did text her to assess her and she behaved very rudely with me, she pretended to not know me but regularly kept bringing my male friend into the conversation in order to make me jealous.
5
1