Do you think its fair that we should be punished after 7 months? or should we be let off?

goodgirlbecky
Last march myself and 8 friends got caught bunking off lessons, we left the school and went out to the shopping centre, we got caught on the way back and we were all giving a 4 hour Saturday detention as a punishment, then came the covid thing and are school was closed, on Monday we went back to school and myself and my friends were all told that we would still have to serve our Saturday detentions , we all thought that it had been forgotten about but our head of year said punishments MUST and WILL be served. tomorrow we have to be in school at 9am we have to wear our full school uniforms, we will then have to sit at our desks in total silence and write a 4 page essay on the importance of attending lessons, detention lasts for a misreable 4 hours 15 minutes, we have to work for 2 hours then a 15 minute break then another 2 hours on the second 2 hours we have to copy out our punishment essays, i think after 7 months we should be let off dont you?
3
1