How to get rid of baby fever?

just_a_potato
How to get rid of baby fever?
Let's get something straight, I'm no where near financially or emotionally ready for children at my age, I am NOT trying to get pregnant, just to clear that up. Before someone starts bitching at meπŸ˜’

I've always had baby fever, I've constantly been told it's normal for a girl my age and to "ride it out", but for me it's not that simple. Sometimes it's all I think about, how it would feel to create a whole new human, wondering how it would feel to touch their little toes and show them all the love I could give. I try not to bring this up to my guy so I don't scare him off, I watch birth videos to frighten me so it'll lessen. It doesn't work. Does anyone have actual advice on how to get rid of or at least manage this urge?
13 d
a lot of you are saying babysit, thank you for your responses 😊 but as of 2020-early 2021 I can't have any sort of job for personal reasons unfortuantely, so its out of the picture...
How to get rid of baby fever?
16
6