Is it just me or do girls seem ruder and more disrespectful nowadays?

Anonymous
Honestly, I can't tolerate a girl's bad behaviour, there is nothing sexy or alluring about it, it's trashy and idiotic. I am flabbergasted where ever I go or whatever I read regarding "how men or guys should be", females have this long list of how males should be but yet they don't rectify their bad habits or faults. This is why relationships won't last or divorces will happen. I don't know why so many women and girls assume, a relationship or marriage is a one-sided affair where the attention is on her and the guy is just "there" to "protect" her. I have openly heard girls state, "Why can't I be a bitch to him? Other women do it". To any girls or women reading this, if you think you can act that way and get away with it you will lose, eventually the man in your life will leave you if he has a brain and a set of balls to not tolerate that type of abuse. I am going to be vocal about this til the day I die. I am vocal about the faults of men and guys for committing awful acts as well and I do NOT condone that but this issue of females is rarely addressed as much as the male stuff.
2
2