Is this girl telling me she doesn’t want to be in a relationship rn a definite no?

Spadoink
I hung out with this girl I have a crush on a few days ago. It was really fun, we got more personal than usual and she talked about how she felt more comfortable about herself around me and all that. Which are good signs, however she just got out of a relationship and was talking about how bad it messed her up and another instance in which a dude made a move on her and she didn’t like it. I really like this girl and I respect her choice to be single so I won’t try anything but I have an insecurity that it has to do with me and not her. Like she’s telling me these things to demotivate any advances I might make indefinitely instead of demotivating them currently bc she wants to communicate to me what she feels would be best for her after just getting out of one. She still wants to talk to me and she made room for me to lie in bed and watch movies with her, so I don't know if I should give up and accept that I’ve been “friendzoned” or wait for a time where she’s in a better headspace.
1
1