Is it considered disrespectful to mention a plan b during sex?

Anonymous
Me and my ex were sleeping together and I loved him but things were going badly at the time. Everything between us seemed to be falling apart and nothing was working to fix things. I felt so helpless and insecure. I guess I just felt like understanding him was harder than it needed to be. I started to accept (at that point) that maybe he just didn’t love me equally because if he did things should not be failing. Maybe the honeymoon phase was over but he was seeming to second guess me-which in my mind means he just didn’t love me. Continuing to sleep with him was probably just as bad of an idea as sticking around was. I realize that I simply didn’t know enough about love to have made it any easier on us, I was just going with the flow with no direction or goal other than that I just wanted him to be there rather than gone. I didn’t consider him a bad guy but what did I know? Anyway, while we were having sex one night he asked me to have his baby. Odd as it is, I asked him if he wanted us to have a family and he responded that he did. I continued on to ask if that meant he would marry me and he said he would. Then I asked if he was serious and he started to second guess and said he wasn’t currently ready. But as he got close to finishing he asked again what would happen if he finished without pulling out, if I wouldn’t mind having a baby with him. And I said I wasn’t ready to be a mother yet and then I offhandedly said that plan b pills were an option (and I know this sounds like a long conversation to have while having sex but it honestly wasn’t as awkward as it sounds until i mentioned the plan b pill). When I mentioned the pill he said “you would abort my baby?” And I think I nodded. By that point he had finished and he seemed unhappy with my response. He just wasn’t saying anything afterwards and he had this disappointed smile of acceptance and was just shaking his head as he dressed himself. It was very subtle but I feel that he wanted me to say something else.
2
2