Former crush has deleted the majority of her ties, except for me?

Anonymous
Hi, this is a really silly question (I think) but something that has grabbed my attention for some time now.

I used to have a huge crush on a girl from college. She knows, it was pretty obvious. Problem was, at the time she just got into a relationship which lasted throughout whole of college. I had some her classmates helping me get some answers out of her, since we barely spoke, but she was always in denial, which isn’t strange if you’re in a relationship.

So now 3 years after college, she’s single for years now. I still have her on FB and noticed she went on a deleting spree, removing the majority of her college ties, even classmates she seemed close to. Yet I am one of a small amount that still remains. We’ve spoken less words to each other than the amount of words in this question now, I’ve never made her laugh or smile or anything.

is this a silly view I have on this situation and should I just move on. Or was/is she truly interested and she doesn’t want to end this non-existent ties with me?
1
1