Does it make me a bad person because I cut off a friend for talking about the same dude for the past 2 years?

Anonymous
I recently cut of a friendship with my now ex friend she annoyed me , This chick would not stop talking over a dude for 2 fucking years. She likes this dude for the past 5 years. The problem is she would not talk about anything else but bringing the dude up into our conversation. I would talk about work some how my friend would bring up the dude up. I got tired irritated and annoyed. I had enough that I cut her off. Those that make me a bad person? She never ask how I am doing I got sick she never called to ask how I am feeling only when she called was to talk about the dude. Until I had enough
1
2