Is she jealous of me?

Anonymous
I’m in my second year of college and this is kind of silly so don’t answer if you’re gonna be a smart *** about it. me and my roommate just live in an apartment and hang out together most of the time because there’s no classes in person anymore. We were going off to the store today and she was putting decorations on her car and this guy was walking out and she was on the back of the car and he literally was staring dead at me as he was walking out and I told her because it was so obvious and she was like “he was looking at my decorations!” And she wasn’t there to see if he was or wasn’t so that was kinda offensive. Then we were in a parking lot and I came around the front of the car and there were these people sitting in the car and staring as I came around he corner and it scared me and once again she said they were probably looking at her stupid decorations. And then when we got up to the front she was like “or maybe were just hot” but they weren’t looking at her at all. she jokes around about stuff like that. I don’t get it she would call me pretty a lot at the beginning of the school year but then says those guys were looking at something else. Was she basically saying they couldn’t have been looking at me or something?
Is she jealous of me?
Add Opinion