Women! What's so interesting about your phones and instagram, that you pass up going out with men for?

Women! Whats so interesting about your phones and instagram, that you pass up going out with men for?
y'all beautiful and cute and all and when we men suggest going out somewhere and enjoy each other's company out in the fresh air at the forested park, smell the fountains or stargazing or going to the mall and all that you ignore us.
And then after I enjoyed my day outside and had fun like swimming or training on some acrobatics y'all spent your time on your phones and Instagram - most likely at your home.

How come phones and Instagram are more interesting than going out with the opposite sex? This is like the equivalent of these pimpled neckbeards, who substitute women for video games, steam achievements and p o r n.

In fact I get weird looks once you ask me for my instagram only so that I reply with "I don't have any of these. I'm under the radar and prefer to live without these and I won't register there.
", thus ghosting me even more.
🤔
4
4