The girld I was really close with and where we both had untold feelings for eachother, ghosts me, now telling people she likes someone else. Why?

Olafie
There is this girl I really like and was close friends with just ghosts me out of the blue. Things were fine Monday, but Tuesday she does like I do not exist... She was showing like too many obvious signs of attraction to me, but she now tells all her friends she really likes some other guy. She ghosted me 1 week ago. She showed many obvious signs of attraction until she ghosted me. Is there anything I can do to be at least friends?
Updates:
2 mo
And why would she ghost me out of the blue
2 mo
Update 2, part 1: I had a conversation like every Wednesday with a women that comes to my house to talk about my problems. I talked about her and how she behaves as soon as she sees me. She often stares to the ground when we walk passed eachother, sometimes she looks straight at me.
The girld I was really close with and where we both had untold feelings for eachother, ghosts me, now telling people she likes someone else. Why?
Add Opinion