The girld I was really close with and where we both had untold feelings for eachother, ghosts me, now telling people she likes someone else. Why?

Olafie
There is this girl I really like and was close friends with just ghosts me out of the blue. Things were fine Monday, but Tuesday she does like I do not exist... She was showing like too many obvious signs of attraction to me, but she now tells all her friends she really likes some other guy. She ghosted me 1 week ago. She showed many obvious signs of attraction until she ghosted me. Is there anything I can do to be at least friends?
2 mo
And why would she ghost me out of the blue
2 mo
Update 2, part 1: I had a conversation like every Wednesday with a women that comes to my house to talk about my problems. I talked about her and how she behaves as soon as she sees me. She often stares to the ground when we walk passed eachother, sometimes she looks straight at me.
2
5