Do girls need a diagram of their body to whip out and point to sweet spots time to time? Or will men learn to keep up?

WhiteGlaze
Imagine it was normal for girls to carry diagrams showing their bodies and the parts they want well prepared. A separate diagram of their more complex mechanism... cough.. their brains of course. Anyways would it be useful to anyone? Do you actually do this. I could see it being part of a kink where like a teacher with the whip stick pointing each part with a hard smack to the diagram above her bed describing in detail what she likes and does not like. I like the intense vibe there myself at least.
0
2