Should I be friends with this girl again or is she bad blood?

Anonymous
I am really confused what to do because there's this girl i ran into yesterday from middle school. She kindly said hi to me and asked me how I've been and we had a conversation for awhile about how our lives have been since we left middle school and high school. However, I used to get bullied and she didn't stick around long and ended up hanging out with some of the stuck up popular kids so she stopped talking to me completely. I know its in the past and sometimes people deserve second chances but how do i know i can trust her again? How do i know she's not trying to fool me into thinking she respects me and has nothing against me? She gave me her number and asked me to text her and stuff but I was uncertain so i haven't texted her yet. My good friend since 3rd grade says its a bad idea because were bringing back old drama and her other friend didn't like her and it could be a trap. What should i do?
1
1