Why would a girl hate a guy randomally?

Anonymous
This girl at work is so cold towards me. Today at the end, I said bye to her and have a good weekend and she said it back but it was sooo cold. Plus she quickly turned her head away from me.

Im one of two finance employees at this company and she only the other finance employee over me! I dont mind it, but she NEVER asks me! I have been working there for a few months and she has never spoken to me and always asks my colleague the finance questions, not me!

There is so much tension between us, especially when we walk past each other. The funny thing is I have no idea where this tension is coming from? I feel like she hates me? I am quiet at work and I just get on with the tasks, but its only her. I am trying to ignore her and remain polite, but damn what is her problem? She doesn't do this with anyone else.

Gossip? I dont reveal much about myself!
Why would a girl hate a guy randomally?
1
1