My baby moma lies a lot and doesn't talk to me when I try to speak about us, my feelings about the way she acts, or anything in general?

Anonymous
Well I met this girl at work through another guy but they would hang out all night mostly everynight. I asked him if they hook up n he stares at me n sigh laughs for like 5 minutes n in that time I asked again. She str8 up said no never but tbats her other half like her guy version of her. She ghosted me for month n half then came out of no where that she was prego n saif I got ghosted bc I had a hickie. But when I said no that you prego lets go out on dates n etc to get to know each other n so we can get together she was with it but I domt thjnk she ever wanted to bc she kept from me her hanging out w her"guy friends" n never said a damn thing until they popped up.
1
3