My friend is mad at me and now I feel bad?

Angels12345
My friend had been discussing to have a birthday weekend where she would meet up with us on Saturday and Sunday. Anyway on Friday she messaged me saying that she wasn’t gonna do anything on Saturday and just MAYBE on Sunday she would but she would let me know. Anyway turns out she ended up going out with some friends on Saturday evening as she said they booked somewhere for her even though she told them we was gonna meet on Sunday. It’s Sunday today and she calls me at 1:30pm and asked me Her and some friends are going out later on this evening. I told her I was just gonna go home and that we could meet another time, next week. She said arnt you gonna come? And I said well if you had confirmed with me last night I would of come but you didn’t say anything so I’m just gonna go home and we can meet up next week. Automatically I could tell she was pissed off and we ended the convo with okay speak to you later. I called her back and told her I would come and asked her if she was upset with me and she said it’s fine you don’t have to come if you don’t want to, just I did tell you that we were gonna do something on Sunday I just didn’t give you a time. And anyway I wanted to drop it but she is still upset and is being very cold towards me!

Somehow I feel like she is not getting my point at all? Had she had messaged me last night and confirmed plans then it would be different... but calling me expecting I was just gonna jump and get up and go makes me feel a little under appreciated.

I would like to think I’m a self aware person, so I’d like to know what you guys think of this? Am I so wrong to say I’m just gonna go home and we catch up another time because I’m feeling tired and to be fair no plans were set in stone. I mean it is her birthday today which I do feel bad about as now she’s upset on her birthday :(
2
2