Girls, I like her but now found out she is newly pregnant?

Anonymous
A year a go me and a girl kinda liked each other but I never made a move as always felt it circumstances would make it awkward. For months she kept on talking about me to her friends. But the ice never got broken because I was nervous and she too. She would always smile to herself when I am around or become shy. She would always look around for me if she sees me and stuff. But I moved away for 6 months. I wanted to ask her out when I returned. But now I returned I found her social media. But her Instagram story said “first scan onwards and upwards” which implies she’s is newly pregnant? The likelihood it being anything else is slim?
so I haven’t even added her social media now. I know it was months ago but university students was forced to move home. So now I don’t see a point asking her out because it didn’t say she was pregnant but in my opinion for her post to say “first scan , onwards and upwards” must mean one thing.
2