There is no way you can stop a woman from falling out of love with you - True or False?

So like just yesterday and for months or years she was all like this
There is no way you can stop a woman from falling out of love with you - True or False?
But today she's nothing like it anymore. She left you faster than you could say "Goodbye" to her.
The next second you are shocked. How could this happen? Suddenly you are now single. The relationship was a... bamboozle! A mirage. Love was like an illusion.
And that leaves you like this like you just had a rough wake-up call.
Which is why I say men - Do NOT rely on women or your girlfriend or your wife as a primary source of your happiness.
No offense but women are like money. They come and go. Sure, you're generally happier with it than without it. Sometimes you won't even get them for a very long period of time.
They can fall out of love faster than you being startled by something scary and that happens even if you treat her like a queen.

Which is why it is vital to find happiness in factors and things, that you DO have control of. I know it's easier said than done but the fact remains.
If you harness this knowledge and apply it to yourself, you can lift yourself up faster than she leaves you (and hopefully if you're like me, money (or something else for you) compensates for it all).
100% True like the red pill
Vote A
There is some truth to it
Vote B
False
Vote C
Other
Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion