I feel like something terrible is going to happen to me?

Hey guys! I'm pretty sure you all know I'm a aspiring screenwriter and so far things are finally looking up for me. I'm building connections and it's easier for me to finish scipts now. My past has been insanely rough. Im honestly surprised that I'm alive since I've been through so much. ,( Not saying what these things are) just really dark stuff. Now that things are finally looking up for me but I can't help but think it's too good to be true and whenever something good happens to me or I finally get somewhere with my writinng,. I feel uncomfortable like I'm just waiting for a terrible event to happen.
For example, I use to a really weak bladder and suffer from constipation. I'm not constipated anymore because I workout and drink more water, but I feel uncomfortable because pooping is too easy now and I feel like maybe this is a possible sign that something terrible is going to happen and I want to find ways to destroy my progess.

Like I think I'm so stressed about this that it litterally hurts my insides.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
4
2