Which type of approach is good while talking with a girl? Face to Face or Side to Side?

Wealthyogi
I have a personal experience with me that a particular girl who always stands face to face with me, with open postures and gestures (Always smiling and Listening with Greater Response back)... We often talk about academics and personal matters! But she is very unlikely to sit next to me... Sometimes we may walk side to side proportion forward, neither she nor I usually don't take an initiative to sit together...
But there is another common Guy friend for both of us, In this case, she will actively sit next to him, Not so close but her Face and postures are inclined towards him, Same same active listening and respond with him too...
I want to know the basic psychological intent of her? Errors or defects from my side and Total occurrence reason for these two states...
1
0