10 grade classmate still texts me a happy birthday every year. Can some one please tell me what shall I do? 😓😓😓?

Akshayjosh
This actually is a story that makes me feel weird, surprised and makes me question if I did the correct thing.
Following is a brief description of how things were back then.
We were classmates, just classmates in the 10 grade, both were amateurs.
I was very childish in my 10, had the nerdy attitude all over me, and never liked girls who were too touchy and bothersome,
She was exactly the same.
She used to make an attempt of speaking with me every time she had the opportunity to, often tried grabbing my attention by one or the other reason, was too outspoken in the class. She used to run a smile over her face every time while we grp of boys used to cross paths. While I looked down as soon as I knew she was on the corner.
Many of the boys and girls thought she was all eyes on me, and that I was being an asshole by not making an attempt.
A day when I was waiting for my friends to join me. She caught me by surprise and tried sparking a conversation, I smirked and avoided her without saying a word.
On the last day of school, she made sure she bid me good-bye.
Fast forward 3 years we both again crossed paths during our first majors programme at college.
She looked way different and mature than she was before, but the outspoken attitude was the same,
We had some times of talking here where I didn't behave like the same stubborn person I was before.
But in my mind I still didn't care much about what she felt about me,
She was back , but this time she was mature and that kind off impressed me. Her standard of living way higher than mine 😂. my family background was not as good as her obviously, she used to drive to college all by herself, while I used to hitch a ride or used the public transport all the years.
This time she was too hot for me to handle
, Hence I didn't bother or invest my thoughts into her, I was too scared of the maintenance part of the relationship if it ever materialized,.
(Rest of the story in images, please bare with me)
0
1