Is fucking this girl wrong?

Telekinetic-Potato
So now that I typed this all out I feel like the answer is obvious but just in case imma post anyway.

So there's this chick who I really like. I'm not entirely sure it's going anywhere. We're great friends and have talked about being serious but she wants to take it very slow. She said she doesn't want to stop me from messing around with other people while she kinda figures out if she wants something serious. (she fell out of a window and is currently re-assessing her life and values as her broken back heals)

So long story short there's this other girl who my potential girlfriend hates but she really wants the D and she wants it on the lowdown.

To be honest, I have a feeling she didn't mention not fucking this girl because she didn't feel like she needed to say it.

I'm all seriousness though, is it really fair for her to expect that from me? This whole limbo thing has been going on for a month and as much as I want to have her, am I really supposed to just suspend my whole life because she can't make up her mind about whether or not she's serious about me?
17 d
Whoops sorry for the cliffhanger, ended up not fucking the girl. Had her in my room, we were laying down in my bed and I realised at the last minute that even though I didn't see value in the broken back girl as a serious girlfriend, I do see value in her as a friend and I was starting to see how she might feel like I took advantage of her trust in me if I did it.
Is fucking this girl wrong?
2
6