Why didn't a girl respond to my text when I gave her 1hr30mins before bed time?

Anonymous
We all know girls read their texts and especially before bed time.
Why didn't this girl reply, it was really important I could've died from heartbreak.
Why 😭
Why didnt you respond to him bitch! We all know you were awake and looking at your phone we told him you were awake aswell
Why didn't you respond to him bitch! We all know you were awake and looking at your phone we told him you were awake aswell
I received a text from her housemate that she was awake til midnight and on her phone. I've asked them to keep an eye on her and let me know how often she replies to messages when she's in the lounge with them. She apparently was not busy and kept receiving texts and responding all night.
1 mo
To help her with texting, I've ordered a book for their house that explains social etiquette and how not to play games before bed time. The housemates will put the book in the lounge and hopefully she reads it.
1 mo
She responded this morning at 10am to have a bit more patience as yesterday she was busy at work and came home tired at 8pm so didn't have time to answer. The housemates told me she was home all day, unfortunately because she has lied something will get broken in her room and this will come out of her deposit. I will not be responding to her message until she answers me with respect. Also this doesn't go down well with her housemates who now know she is a liar.
10
7