Why am I not allowed to move out at 23? Why I feel depression?

Sugar100
I’ll be 23 next week & desire have own life. I have my own studio & small business. But mom plans move to very far city middle of nowhere & doesn’t get in an adult now. I want be happy not follow her forever be in a tiny bedroom like a little girl. All past years I spent it following brother and girlfriend and now wife to all her family events & holidays. As I got older i began get depressed. I began get ignored no one wanted talk of my business or what I like to do what’s happening in my life, like a black sheep. I have anxiety that lead me to choke on food & past years followed mom in tiny shared rooms. My boyfriend is truck driver so we don’t date weekly but he visited my studio yesterday. I like to shop on my own for food & supplies & no longer like going with mom, I do all things on my own. My parents r now jealous of my studio & business & I don't know y siblings were able leave home early with partner be happy & parents want me depressed forever doing nothing? Mom only wants use me to pay all her bills and rent. They don’t want be in my life
Why am I not allowed to move out at 23? Why I feel depression?
Add Opinion