*I've BEEN SPRAYED WITH A HOSE AND FELL IN PADDLING POOL IM FURIOUS*?

Anonymous
So today I got in say an argument with a girl who is just an out an out slapper init, so today I saw her in her front garden as I walked past! I asked her why she felt the need to get on my ex, i then referenced her very slutty reputation, and I then went to leave her front garden which is just shitty astro grass to which she referred to me being bitchy and arrogant so I pushed her over, and I'm like 5 foot away from her when she grabs this hose and shouts my name do I turned around and she point it at my face and it's like a jet washer, sprays me with it and I've moved back another foot then lost my balance and I've tried to get up to go for her put she's spraying me and the force of it is making me slip and roll around, eventually after 30 or seconds I get to my feet a bit dizzy when she walks over with the palm of her hand like pushes my fore head and I fall backwards in my jeans in to the paddling pool, but my head went under I'm in my toe post sandals, Jean's, bubble coat, Jean's are probably wrecked now, had to walk home she went inside, my mother laughed.
34
8